Our Childcare Team
Masters of Educational Studies, JP (Qual)
- As a teacher with a passion for early childhood and a mother of four boys, Lucy was confident she knew what parents expected from an early childhood facility.
- After years at management level in schools, Lucy and her sister Alison Mazey (also a primary teacher) launched Amaze Early Education Centre in 2008.
- An extremely hands-on General Manager, she leads and mentors 70 staff and eight managers.
- Lucy is a mum to four busy teenage boys, who have helped her understand what children need from a quality early learning centre.
- Phil has a high level of business expertise and has worked on the Gold Coast for a number of years in senior business positions in Sales and Marketing and is currently completing an MBA at the Southern Cross University.
- Phil and his wife Alison, have two children, Oscar and Zoe who have both attended AMAZE Child Care Centres before heading off to school.
Centre Support Manager
Bachelor Education (Early Childhood) (Currently Studying), Advanced Diploma of Children’s Studies
- Sally joined the Amaze child care team 4 years ago, as Director of our Mudgeeraba Child Care Centre.
- Her passion for all things children and strong and supportive leadership skills with a focus on quality control saw her as a natural choice for our first Centre Support Manager.
Advanced Diploma of Children’s Studies
- Kara joined Amaze at the beginning of 2015 after many years in centres across the Gold Coast.
- Kara is passionate about bringing nature into our children’s lives and sustainable living.
- Her efforts saw her lead her team and centre to receive an EXCEEDING rating at their National Quality Standards assessment.
Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Suzanne has been in early childhood for 27 years, the last 11.5 years as a Director.
- Suzanne joined Amaze in 2016 and is excited to lead our Silkstone, Ipswich service during its next chapter.
- In her role, Suzanne, aims to guide and support parent and educator relationships and to always put children first in every decision made.
Advanced Diploma Children’s Services
- Alice joined our Bonogin centre at the start of 2012
- Alice has been a Director on the Gold Coast for a number of years, she is an expert for providing high quality care.
- Alice runs a very popular and active programme. Due to this, the centre was expanded to cater for 63 children in 2014.
Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Melissa has been at Mudgeeraba since it commenced in December 2011, rising to Co-ordinator in 2012.
- Melissa has a genuine passion for primary aged children and her child-centred programmes keep all her charges busy and active.
Diploma of Children’s Services
- Cyndi has been at Crestmead State School for nearly 20 years in both school care and teacher aide capacities. She embraced the transition to Amaze at the start of 2015.
- Due to its success, our Crestmead Service was increased to 120 places in mid 2016.
- Cyndi has taken the service from strength to strength and her rejuvenation of the programme and inclusion of all our amazing holiday excursions have made her programme very popular.
Advanced Diploma of Children’s Services
- Dannielle has been a part of the Amaze team for the past 4 years. In April 2015, she opened Amaze’s newest service at Somerset College.
- Dannielle is an extremely dynamic programmer who loves seeing the children enjoying the activities.
- Dannielle works to ensure Amaze is an integral part of Somerset College allowing a seamless transition for the children.