Join Our Team
it is what we are passionate about.
We offer opportunity to professional child care educators, wanting to make a difference in the community and welcome your application at any time. To register your interest, apply by sending us:
- Your CV
- A cover letter detailing why you want to work with the Amaze team
- Which of our Centres you are particularly interested in
- The role type you are applying for
- Your available hours
- Any other detail you believe we need to know!
What to Expect
Our workplace Culture is vitally important to us and we maintain a consistent process for all potential team members. The first step in our process is an initial telephone conversation however only our short listed candidate will telephone screened. All candidate will be contacted via email to confirm the outcome of their application.
As an applicant, you must be qualified and experienced for the position for which you are applying. In addition, it is expected you will:
- Currently hold a Working with Children Check, First Aid, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis (or be willing to obtain before commencing with us)
- Have a strong understanding of child care regulations, Early Years Learning Framework/Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines/My Time Our Place and National Quality Framework
- Have a professional standard of written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be an enthusiastic and proactive member of the team, confident in giving and taking direction