Amaze is a growing organisation and to our team, Early Years Education is more than just a job; it is what we are passionate about.
We offer opportunity to professional child care educators, wanting to make a difference in the community and welcome your application at any time. To register your interest, apply by sending us:
- Your CV
- A cover letter detailing why you want to work with the Amaze team
- Which of our Centres you are particularly interested in
- The role type you are applying for
- Your available hours
- Any other detail you believe we need to know!
What to Expect
Our workplace Culture is vitally important to us and we maintain a consistent process for all potential team members. You can expect an initial telephone conversation
As an applicant, you must be qualified and experienced for the position for which you are applying. In addition, it is expected you will:
- Currently hold a Working with Children Check, First Aid, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis (or be willing to obtain before commencing with us)
- Have a strong understanding of child care regulations, Early Years Learning Framework/Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and National Quality Framework
- Have a professional standard of written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be an enthusiastic and proactive member of the team, confident in giving and taking direction
We post all roles, as opportunities arise. If you don’t see here what you are looking for, we welcome your Expression of Interest at any time, above.
GAVEN CENTRE – Proposed Centre Opening Date: January 2018
Jobs for our upcoming Gaven Early Education Centre will be advertised later in 2017. If you would like to register your interest for the Centre now, we welcome your application through the above link.
We will be seeking experienced and passionate educators to fill 20 positions at our brand-new Gaven Early Education Centre. Embrace the challenge of building a centre from the ground up and making a difference in the local community. Our centre has been designed with the development of the child in mind. The state of the art outdoor learning spaces have been internationally inspired and aim to ensure children remain motivated and engaged.
We will need:
- Centre Nominated Supervisor
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Lead Educators
- Multi-Age (Float) Educators
- Relief Educators
- Centre Cook